thinking out loud
all your compliments and your cutting remarks are captured here in the quotation marks
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
i've got things you never seen, i've got moves i've never used
so behind. so little time. so little brain power.
i have been suffering from a mother of a cold recently which popped up after the month of parties and visitors. i am only now starting to feel like my energy is ramping up to "normal".
i've got lots to tell, and lots of pictures, and will post at some point, but i won't say when it will happen because i get myself in trouble when i promise things and can't/don't deliver.
i've also been tagged by sarah and jane for 8 things about me...hopefully i can get that together sometime soon, too.
have a good weekend-mine will be filled with laundry, house cleaning and gardening catch up.
PS-alix is VOLUNTARILY and SPONTANEOUSLY expressing interest in the potty...woohoo!
Friday, June 08, 2007
so. freakin'. tired.
i'm reaching the end of the busy month of, well, just lots of stuff going on.
saturday, i'm throwing (with help from other folks) a 50th birthday party dinner for my sister-in-law. sunday, i'm throwing (with help from other folks), a going away party for our neighbors who are moving back to england in about a week.
and last night, the neighborhood moms took the wife/mom who is going back to england out for drinks and i had THREE glasses of wine, with not much to eat. oy. my brain is not functioning at full capacity right now.
i can't WAIT for monday morning.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
i am barely breathing...
...but in a good way!!
way too busy to do a proper post so you get bullets:
- work is kicking my booty this week, 2 deadlines on thursday.
- next weekend will be the 4th weekend in a row that we have something planned for both days, and in which i am either periphally or deeply involved in planning said events.
- i got my camera last thursday and i am in love with it. i've been carting it everywhere and i'm starting to look at everything as a potential photograph. thank you nikon, for re-awakening my creativity!
- the yarn harlot was totally hilarious and it was totally worth the 2 hour drive to northampton. other than working on a sock during her talk/lecture, i have had no time for knitting
- i am keeping a positive mental attitude through out this week if it kills me.
- my baby turns 3 tomorrow!
that's all for now...