hosted my third thanksgiving day in a row this year, but only for 8 people. 2 years ago, the first time i hosted it was 25! i hope NOT to be hosting next year. the rundown for this year is as follows:
- the turkey was juicy, everything else was completely and totally delicious.
- good wine was flowing.
- had dessert at a friend's house.
- in honor of her husband (who left us a few years ago), i brought champagne instead of dessert.
- champagne was GOOD. i had a few glasses. brian was driving, thank you very much.
- i am now eating leftovers (already!) and watching private practice online with knitting to follow the grazing.
i hope your holiday was plentiful and warm.