Sunday, November 18, 2007

identity

after thinking about doing this for about 6 months, i pulled the trigger and ordered some mini cards from moo. i like the library of stock photos they had, but i took the (very) little free time (read: no kids in 4 ft safety zone around me) today to upload some of my photos from the last year to make my cards.

now i'm in the market for stationary. anyone know of a place i can get personalized stationary online that's reasonably priced and has some fun funky designs? i'm not looking for anything fancy, all i want is some cardstock cards with my name on them to have around to write little thank you notes and stuff.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger SDCrawford said...

My mom always gives great stationary for gifts. She uses: http://www.americanstationery.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home