Thursday, September 06, 2007

see that chicken running around with our its head? that's me

so i leave for kosovo in a week and i am going frickin' nuts. trying to get everything ready workwise and homewise is making me CRAZY!

i will likely be existing for the next 7 days on carefully concocted doses of caffeine and sugar to keep me going during the waking/trying to be productive hours and wine to quiet my mind enough for sleep late at night.

GAH!

but here is a quick update...rory loves kindergarten, alix loves the preschool room at daycare, fall is on the way, and i hope brian's head doesn't explode while i'm gone!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger SDCrawford said...

Can you imagine the mess you'd find upon return. Big Strong Daddy brains everywhere! Cranky children running amok. Oh I think it's best if you leave Pearl in charge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home