Saturday, March 31, 2007

out of my mind

we've got some physicians visiting from eastern europe for work, plus i've been going through my own mental ups and downs (increase my meds please!), so i've been swamped, both mentally and physically.

but knitting is going well...i've got my mojo back and i'm excited about it again. it's helping with the mental issues, when i can actually find time to knit...usually 5 minutes here...10 minutes there. i hope to have pictures of my jan, feb and march projects (one finished per month, as promised in my resolutions) up soon.

we're going on a hike today with some friends-it will likely be muddy and snowy and wet and we'll see how long the girls last but we're getting outside on a beautiful day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home