the resolution show
1. knit from what i've got, try not to buy more.
2. get regular exercise (already got this one going).
3. pick a problem area of the house to concentrate on cleaning up, weeding out and organizing each month. (hey, rome wasn't built in a day, especially by a working wife/mother of two)
4. return to better eating habits: not so much quantity, a little of the bad-for-you stuff, lots of the good-for you stuff (also already got this one going).
5. complete one knitting or otherwise creative project a month.
6. take more pictures (and hopefully get a new camera)
7. be happy!
happy 2007 to you and yours.