Wednesday, January 19, 2005

shorn

i am so sick/tired/bored with my hair that i am getting dangerously close to cutting all my hair off, ala fussy, then just basically letting it all grow out again (although don't expect me to post daily photos of the growing out part).

things that keep my from doing it:
  • i might look like a little boy
  • my ears will be cold
  • more frequent trims required-for which i have neither the time or the money.

any of my 5 readers feel like giving their opinion?


2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger SDCrawford said...

DO IT! Oh yeah, and you think you have 5 readers until one day a stranger posts a comment to your blog. I better watch what I say now!

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Jane said...

Wait until winter is over, at least. With short hair you get instant hat head. Awkward.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home