Wednesday, November 06, 2002

via MSNBC.com-salma hayak's got that fiery latin personality:
When Salma Hayek first got to Hollywood, she didn’t know what an agent was. “My friend explained that an agent is someone who finds you work,” Hayek told the Calgary Sun. “She told me there were three major agencies, and I asked her which of the three was closest to where I lived. She said it was the William Morris Agency. So, I called 411 and asked for the number. When the girl at the agency answered, I asked to speak to William Morris. She hung up on me. I called back and asked for him again. She said he was dead and then hung up. So, I called back and asked to speak with Mr. Morris’s son. She hung up. I called back and asked to speak to whoever’s in charge. She hung up. I called back and yelled ‘Bitch!’ and hung up on her.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home