Tuesday, December 07, 2004

you kiss people with that mouth?

'I took The Squirrelly to the hospital today for his second flu shot. After he got it I was out in the waiting room getting ready to leave, and there was this old lady sitting near us. And she starts asking me all these questions, like 'how old is he?' and 'how much does he weight?' -- but not in a friendly way, she was all aggressive about it. So I got all ready to go, and stood up, and started rummaging around in the diaper bag for his hat, and she totally yells at me, 'you need to put a cap on that baby!!' And I turned to her and started to say 'how about I put a cap in your ass?!' But I stopped myself. Because, you know: I'm a mother now.'

from defective yeti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home